- Slimy Joe, the carnivorous plant, has devoured the flutterby. And another! You must summon all your courage and act fast! Be brave, reach into the slime and save the flutterbies. Ideal kids toys & Board Games.
- Slimey Joe is a board game for kids aged 4 years and up. A Yucky slime filled game that can be won in under 10 minutes! For 2 to 4 players.
- Ravensburger are one of the largest board game manufacturers, with millions of games sold worldwide. Our childrens games make ideal gifts for boys and great gifts for girls.
- Easy to understand instructions - high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away. Lovely family games for kids and adults
- Great replay value – A fun filled messy game with lots of Slime. Your Kids will want to play with it again and again. It makes a great birthday gift or smashing Christmas gift
Slimy Joe Game
Deep in the darkest depths of the jungle hides the carnivorous plant, Slimy Joe. He feeds on rate and previously unstudied flutterbies. Quick, can you stick your hand into the slime and save the poor flutterbies from being eaten, before Slimy Joe slams his mouth shut on your hand?
Slimy Joe is an exciting and fun tension-building board game for kids aged 4 years and up. A Yucky Slime-filled game that can be won in under 10 minutes! Ideal for 2 to 4 players.
What a discovery!
After a long search, you've finally found what you've been looking for. There it is, hidden in the depths of the jungle: the neon green flutterby. It's simply stunning and extremely rare.
But wait, what's that? No!
A giant slime-dripping mouth snaps shut around it!
Slimy Joe, the carnivorous plant, has devoured the flutterby. And another!
You must summon all your courage and act fast! Be brave, reach into the slime and save the flutterbies. Hurry - every second counts!
Slimy Joe is still hungry. When is his mouth going to snap shut again?
- 1x “Slimy Joe” carnivorous plant
- 1x bag of slime
- 16x Flutterbies
- 8x leaves
- 1x explorer
Dip your hand deep into the slime and try to feel a flutter.
But remember: The slime also hides leaves that feel similar to the flutters. Don't be fooled!
Fingertip feeling and speed are required. Because Slimy Joe is not full up yet. It can snap back at any time! So hurry!