|Brand||Plaid Hat Games|
|Age range (description)||Teen, Adult|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||29.5 x 29.5 x 7.3 centimetres|
|Number of players||
2 to 4
- In Comanauts: An Adventure Book Game, learn the secrets of Dr. Strobal’s life as you explore his subconscious
- Discover buried truths by observing his life from multiple perspectives
- Battle grotesque inner demons thatfeed upon the doctor’s trauma
- Confront your personal demons as your own subconscious bubbles to the surface
- Take on a persona drawn from a dizzying cast of characters and race against time by leaping through a multitude of unique dreamscapes
Dr. Martin strobal, the greatest mind of our Generation, lies in a coma. His Mobius ring invention promised to change the world But has instead given us our greatest disaster. Meant to provide the world with unlimited clean energy, The Mobius ring malfunctioned, bathing Dr. Strobal in radiation, and creating a singularity that threatens to consume the world. We need him back, and the only way to revive him from his coma is to enter his subconscious and free him from the demons found within. Comanauts is the second installment in Jerry Hawthorne's adventure book system Following stuffed fables. This game of exploration and danger builds on the mechanisms first introduced in that earlier title, providing a new experience for more mature players. Race against time to revive Dr. Strobal by exploring his tormented mind. As players work together to uncover the secrets of the doctor's subconscious, they will follow his inner child across eleven different comazones. There They attempt to locate and overcome the inner demon that holds Dr. Strobal hostage. Assume the role of 22 unique avatars as you explore the dangers and secrets of each world locked inside the doctor's dream. Can you Free Dr. Strobal from his own mind before it's too Late?
Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.