About this item
- Holding up to 1.8 litres of your favourite wine, there'll be no chance of your dinner parties running dry with this fantastic decanter
- Featuring a classic decanter design, this is the ideal way to add elegance to the centre of your table
- With a smart, slanted spout, you'll be able to pour wine into glasses with ease without the risk of spills
- With its wide base, the wine aerates and the decanter allows your wine to breathe before serving, and let it reach its full flavour potential
- Comes with high-quality display box, this will make the ideal birthday, Christmas or wedding gift for a loved one
Improve the Taste, and Serve in Style with Homiu
By design, our Homiu glass decanting carafe promises superior wine preparation, while being very simple to use. Gripping the aerator’s neck and swirling it gently mimics the swilling motion previously done glass-by-glass, allowing you to trigger the aromas in the full bottle at once.
Not only will it please the host to look so professional, aerating your wine has two main benefits. Oxidation triggers aromatic compounds, unlocking your wine layer by exquisite layer – particularly good for energising young or delicate wines. It also smooths out strong undertones (such as tannins), making it fantastic for calming down boisterous Bordeaux and Barolos, as well as ports.
With a closed bowl and slim neck to improve pouring precision, as well as prevent spills whilst decanting, swilling and serving, this is the essential upgrade to your wine service you’ll never be able to live without again.
Simple, easy-pour design
After your wine has had a chance to aerate and is ready to be poured, you don’t want to make any mess. Our Homiu wine carafe is designed with an easy pour spout which makes the serving process a lot easier and reduces the chances of battling with red wine stains on the table cloth after dinner.
Different tastes- One decanter
Everyone's tastes differ, some of us prefer a sparkling white wine whilst others prefer a richer red. This decanter is suitable for any wines that you have on your rack or in your cupboard. We recommend leaving plenty of space in the decanter - a standard 750ml or even a little more is perfect as this leaves plenty of air for the decanter to do its work and bring out all the flavours in your wine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.