|Number of pieces||1|
|Age range (description)||Child, Teen, Adult|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||50 x 270 x 270 millimetres|
- Race your friends to solve the sliding puzzle challenge
- Encourages logic, spatial reasoning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and more
- A classic brainteaser becomes a thrilling competition
- Players race to create a solid red line connecting the two green tabs
- For 2 to 4 players | 20 minutes play time | Ages 8 and up
Think fast, act fast! Be the first to complete the challenge and get your brain back on track. Quickly slide and connect your thoughts into the right order, then, be the first to complete the correct action to win. These sliding puzzles have 16 different start and stop points, so creating a clear train of thought is always a new and exciting challenge. A clever twist on classic sliding puzzles, this game is perfect for solo solving or racing against friends!
Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.