- ArchMed medical-grade 3-ply face masks are a perfect way to protect yourself and your family, your friends, work colleagues, and strangers from potential airborne substances
- All of our Archmed masks are individually wrapped in the most advanced 'clean manufacturing' environment available in our manufacturing warehouse in Kent, England with the highest standards and the finest equipment available
- Each mask is carefully put together in our UK manufacturing facility with an outer blue layer with hydrophobic non-woven material, a middle layer with a high-density filter, and an inner soft layer with an absorbent non-woven layer carefully designed and constructed to offer you the best possible protection
- All Archmed masks use the strength and rigidity of the 3-ply mask format, the support of a comfortable nose clip for protection and secure fit, and the string that forms the easy-to-use ear loops. The non-woven outer layers are sandwiched around our unique melt-blown middle layer for maximum protection for all our users. This repels moisture whether in-bound or out-bound protecting against coughs and sneezes, etc
- Our Archmed masks deliver the highest EN14683 standard protection - this means that they provide the highest level of protection available for this type of face covering. Please note: these are single-use masks and not suitable for washing and reuse
Our ArchMed face coverings are easy and comfortable to wear, featuring an ear loop design to ensure it fits all faces with ease. The mask features 3 layers of material, intending to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimize the transaction of airborne substances.
Each mask is wrapped individually for superior protection and is ideal for taking with you each day- ideal for storing in your car, your pockets, your bag, or anywhere
Each face covering has an outer layer with a hydrophobic non-woven layer, a middle layer that contains a high-density filter that has filtration of up to 99%, and an absorbent, soft inner layer. When someone talks, sneezes, or coughs they can release tiny droplets into the air.
Disposable masks can be used to prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the mouth and nose.
Our Archmed surgical face coverings non-toxic and will not irritate your skin as they are soft and comfortable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.