|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 22 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
With an airtight and leak-proof solution for food storage, each BPA-free and FDA approved food glass storage container offers an easy open-and-close four-latch polypropylene lid to lock in the freshness. Simply stack in your fridge or slide into your gym bag. The easily transportable containers are also safe for use in the dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer, and refrigerator.
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven (Up to 400℃) Freezer and Refrigerator Safe
- The clear body makes it easy to view the contents
- The removable seal must be properly in place, and all edges of the lid must be secured onto the glass, in order to eliminate leaks. Lids with clips.
- Allow hot glassware to cool on the cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid
This container set is microwave safe offering heat resistance up to 400 degrees and freezer safe for your long-term storage needs. After use, the containers can easily be washed and cleaned. They are dishwasher friendly too.
ll glass containers are made from 100% BPA free material with high-quality borosilicate glass and polypropylene (PP) lid which will maintain the freshness and keep your food odourless
Perfect for travel
With easy-to-open and-close four-latch polypropylene lid, the containers keep your solid and liquid food, leak-proof so now you can transport those containers tension-free. The airtight and watertight seal will keep the food fresh as ever. The transparent container and anti-fogging lids will make it easier to see what’s inside also, without having to open the containers.
Cook and store your food in these containers and take them with you wherever you go. These containers are small in size and ideal to be carried around. Whether it is your office lunch, your school lunch or your picnic, these containers are ideal for you to carry your food with ease. These containers, once tightly closed, keep your food safe from spilling.