|Package Dimensions||13 x 11 x 3 cm; 80 Grams|
|Item Weight||80 g|
- Zippo's genuine Windproof lighter have all metal construction and a windproof design that works virtually anywhere. Never struggle with a cheap lighter and weak flame again!
- Zippo's Windproof lighters are rugged, durable, and built to last! Windproof lighters are refillable for a lifetime of use. For optimum performance, we recommend using genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flint, and wicks
- These lighters have a standard case shape featuring rounded corners and top with a flat bottom
- Any Zippo pocket lighter, when returned to our factory, will be put in a first-class mechanical condition free of charge, for we have yet to charge a cent for the repair of a Zippo pocket lighter, regardless of age or condition
- MADE IN USA -Founded in 1932 Zippo is synonymous with the word Lighter. Known for their durability, reliability, and unmatched customer service, Zippo is world-renowned and can be found in over 200 countries.
One of the most recognized brands in the world, Zippo was founded in the fall of 1932 by George G. Blaisdell in Bradford, Pennsylvania, where it has manufactured over 550 million windproof lighters. With the exception of improvements to the flint wheel and modifications in case finishes, the product remains unchanged. Zippo’s diverse product line includes lighters and accessories; butane candle lighters; fragrance, and a robust line of heat and flame products for outdoor enthusiasts. Zippo markets in nearly 200 countries and also owns the Ronson brand of lighters and fuel and W.R. Case and Sons Cutlery Company, both based in Bradford, Pennsylvania.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.