|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 1.91 x 22.86 cm; 110 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8 - 18 years|
|Item model number||DLL71|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 - 18 years|
- Enter the world of virtual reality with the View-Master VR Viewer (sold separately), and walk on the wild side with the National Geographic Wildlife experience pack.
- This kid-friendly device will surround you with stunning 360-degree environments so you feel as if you are really there!
- Simply download the associated free View-Master National Geographic: Wildlife VR app, slide your smartphone into the viewer and place a National Geographic: Wildlife reel in front of you.
- The National Geographic: Wildlife View-Master Experience Pack transports you to the Australian outback, Amazon and te African savanna to observe the animals in their natural habitats.
- Additional features, that include videos, photos and notes from National Geographic’s vast archives, add to the experience with educational facts and fun interactive opportunities.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
Warning: Only for domestic use
View-Master Experience Pack: National Geographic: Wildlife, designed to work with the View-Master Virtual Reality Viewer, takes you on safari in three of the world’s most famous spots without ever leaving home! Walk on the wild side with kangaroos and koalas in the Australian outback, sloths and jaguars in the Amazon and native animals on the African savanna. For more than 75 years, generations of kids have been introduced to the wonder of 3-D by View-Master. Now, get ready to experience a whole new level of realism with today’s View-Master VR that Works With Google Cardboard. The View-Master VR Viewer (sold separately) will become your portal to immersive, virtual reality adventures that will transport you around the world and beyond. Simply download the View-Master VR National Geographic: Wildlife app, slide your smartphone into the viewer and place a National Geographic: Wildlife reel in front of you. A 3-D augmented reality menu will appear -- digital icons that seem to float above the reel. Make your selection, and click the lever to launch yourself through time and space into 360-degree views that completely surround you. Look up, look down, look around -- everywhere you turn, there is something to see because you are “virtually” standing within the environment! Interact with your surroundings by pulling up videos, images, fun facts or mini-games, all with a simple click of the lever -- to add to the experience. Go deeper into a scene, exploring the panorama, playing adventure photographer games or learning new facts through videos, photos and notes from National Geographic’s vast archives. Completely kid-friendly, the new View-Master provides a safe portal to stunning Colours and decorations may vary. Compatible smartphone required
An Immersive 3D Experience
View-Master VR that Works With Google Cardboard places you right in the middle of a virtual reality CGI-generated scene. What does that mean? It means you’re completely surrounded by a 360-degree view of the View-Master experience you’ve selected to explore! While holding the viewer (sold separately) to your eyes, move your head -- literally, move your head -- and you’ll find that your view changes just as if you were really standing within the scene taking a look around. No matter which way you look, you’ll find the image stretches around you, above you and behind you. What better way to get up close to the animals?
An Easy-to-Use Experience
The experience is easy to enter. View-Master that Works With Google Cardboard is compatible with select iOS and Android devices. Just download the free app associated with the National Geographic: Wildlife reel for your iOS or Android device, slide your device into the viewer and you’re ready to go! Digital icons will appear to float above the reel for a cool augmented reality menu. Choose the experience you want by looking at the appropriate icon and launch yourself into a virtual reality world with a single click of the View-Master lever.
Learn by Experience
Now kids can go virtually anywhere! The National Geographic: Wildlife View-Master Experience Pack takes you around the globe to walk on the wild side. Search for kangaroos and koalas in the Australian outback. Hang with sloths and jaguars in the heart of the Amazon. Observe elephants, giraffes and lions across the African savanna. Completely immerse yourself in the scene with interactive opportunities that enhance your experience. Find the hot spots to click and go deeper into the scene to explore panoramas in 3-D, play adventure photographer mini-games or access videos, photos and notes from the archives of National Geographic!
Get the Full Experience
Now, kids can take a virtual field trip to anywhere! Upcoming View-Master Experience Packs will open the doors to your child’s imagination and take them to places they’ve only dreamed of seeing. Collect all the View-Master Experience Packs to travel the globe, explore the galaxies and discover new adventures in a whole new way. You won’t believe what you can see!
- Compatible smartphone required (not included): Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note4, Motorola Moto X (2014), Motorola Droid Turbo, LG G4, LG G3, HTC One, Nexus 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5x, iPhone 5c***, iPhone 5***, iOS 8 and above. NOTE: View-Master VR may also work with newer model Android smartphones not listed above that have screens between 5 and 6 inches. ***View-Master VR apps may not be optimised for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.